Click to Download
In today’s world, a child who is not educated is disadvantaged in terms of income, health and opportunity. In coming years, a society that does not educate its children will be disabled in terms of the economic productivity and social welfare of its people
Anderson, M. (1992) Education for All: What are we Waiting for?, New York: UNICEF.
- Learning Mentorship and Creating Leaders - June 28, 2018
- LitClub Nepal Celebrates Stand Up for Girls 2017 - October 28, 2017
- LitCamp 2017 An Annual Festival of Empowerment - August 3, 2017
- LitClub Mentors Always Looking to Improve - May 25, 2017
- LitClub Members Share HerStory - April 28, 2017