Responsible & Respectful
- Empowering our Bahinis through education is a big responsibility, and we take it very seriously.
- We work with integrity and we do what we say we will do.
- If and when we fail, we take ownership and fix the mistakes.
- People trust us because we are open, honest and transparent in our decision-making.
- We display professionalism & maturity in the way we do our work.
- We are grounded in empathy & humility in the way we interact with our community members.
- We treat everyone we work with and work for with respect.
Uplifting & Understanding
- We are always positive in our interaction with Bahinis, community, and our team.
- We take on challenging work because they are the best opportunities for change.
- We create an environment where we can nurture growth for our Didis, Bahinis, and each other.
- We are patient with our Bahinis and with each other.
- We value our differences because that is what is beautiful about our community.
Knowledgeable & Kind
- We are a team that is always adapting to change.
- We are willing to learn new things, and eager to share knowledge with.
- We strive to be knowledgeable, but we are grounded in kindness and humility.
- We deal with great care for our Bahinis and we are considerate of their unique strengths and needs.
- We are role models who lead by example.
Unafraid & United
- We are not only not afraid to question things, we feel it is a responsibility to do so.
- We are not afraid of trying new things and we are not afraid of failing.
- We take on difficult challenges and tackle taboo topics.
- We include everyone in generating and sharing ideas.
- We all add value, and all of us have something unique to share.
- We do not discriminate against people based on their gender, ethnicity, class or any differences.
- We are different individuals with our own ideas, but we work as ONE TEAM with a common purpose.
- We are all RUKUs